Thursday, April 22, 2010

Your blogger has left the building. Find her over at: http://www.altitudeproblem.blogspot.com/

Hello and welcome to An Altitude Problem, where it always happens that things created in a hurry become permanent fixtures and after a few years they make no sense at all. Your blogger realizes that she outgrew the "Frog" nickname about a year after it was the inspiration for a blog URL created on a night seriously lacking in creativity. Now my faithful few have a hard time finding me, because the title of my blog in no way resembles my URL. So no longer will your blogger be found at summitfrog.blogspot.com. But not to fear- I have not moved far. Just click the above link to find more pointless ramblings, reporting on trivial matters, and observations that seem genious...until seen in print.

No comments:

Search This Blog

Blog Archive